Divorce, General Litigation, Criminal Defense
Matt started at Remington Law Offices in 2017 after a brief career in Marketing and communications. He is a graduate of Marquette University Law School where he interned for the City of Milwaukee City Attorney’s Office and volunteered at the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic. He primarily assists Jim Remington on the firm’s litigation team, focusing principally on criminal defense and family law matters.
Matt is originally from Milwaukee. In his free time you can find him at Miller Park taking in a baseball game or camping in the woods.
- Marquette University Law School (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Winona State University (Bachelor of Science, 2011)
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- General Litigation
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Wisconsin (2017 – Present)
- Minnesota (2017 – Present)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association