Probate, Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Elder Law
Leah joined Remington Law Offices, LLC in 2010 and became a partner in 2015. Since her start at Remington Law Offices, Leah has worked with Attorney Judy Remington in estate planning, probate, and other transactional matters. During her studies, Leah served as a Judicial Law Clerk and Mediator at the St. Croix County Courthouse, was a Student Attorney with Hamline University Child Advocacy Clinic, and was a Judicial Extern at the Juvenile and Family Justice Center in Ramsey County.
Leah is originally from Waterford, Wisconsin, a small town located in the southeast corner of Wisconsin. In her spare time, Leah enjoys cooking and spending time with her husband Mike, her sons Luke and Wesley, and her dog Moose.
- Edgewood College, Madison, WI, BA in English and Spanish, Magna Cum Laude
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Hamline Journal of Public Law and Policy- Associate Editor
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Special Needs Trusts
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association