Real Estate, Business Planning, Estate Planning, Guardianship
Brian has been with the firm since 2015. He enjoys implementing, advising, and being a part of his clients planning and transactions.
Being the son of Jim and Judy, Brian has been interested in the law since a young age. He currently lives in New Richmond and enjoys to bike and cross-country ski in his free time.
- DePaul University College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2014)
- DePaul University College of Law Presidential Scholar (recipient, 2011)
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire (Bachelor of Arts, 2008)
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Wisconsin (2015 – Present)
- US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin (2015 – Present)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- Five Loaves Food Shelf (board member 2016 – Present)